COLLECTING THE OPINIONS AND EXPERIENCES OF RRR WOMEN VIA A SERIES OF ROUNDTABLE CONVERSATIONS
Through consistent and collective engagement, this program will explore relevant issues with a primary focus on rural, regional and remote Western Australia to develop recommendations and affect change.
A program exclusively designed for women experienced in agriculture, the environment, economics, law, and regional and community development, and how these intersect with government and policy.
- Opportunity for executive women connected to RRR industries to influence key issues that affect them.
- Strengthen and strategically channel the expertise and knowledge of WA women through an organised professional structure.
- Provide an informative industry resource for key stakeholders.
- Create an evidence-based forum that is a collaboration between RRR Network members and the RRR Roundtable participants.
The RRR Roundtable Process is as follows:
- RRR Network Members respond to short survey on topic prior to Roundtable. Survey designed by Curtin University.
- Responses are collated to inform Roundtable discussion.
- Data, conversations, recommendations and solutions from Roundtable discussion are captured and an Issues Paper is Released.
- Five Issues Papers released in 2021 to inform RRR Network members and key decision makers.
FOLLOW US ON SOCIALS