Terms and Conditions of Participation
• The duration of the RRR Network Mentor Program is 12 months Mentor and Mentee agree to actively participate in the program for the full duration of their engagement.
• Mentor and Mentee agree to be available, responsive to each other’s needs and willing to adjust schedules, as necessary.
• As part of the RRR Network Mentoring Program, Mentor and Mentee agree to establish contact for a minimum of one hour each month. Contact includes (and may not be limited to): face-to-face meetings, telephone conversations, video conferences, voice-only conference calls, e-mail, Voice-over-Internet conversations, online chats, video, or live messaging via the Internet.
(Note: Though any and all forms of communication between Mentor and Mentee are encouraged, it is recommended that e-mail not be used as the initial or exclusive communications tool between Mentor and Mentee, but rather as a support process for other forms of direct communication.)
Mentee and Mentor Pairing Process
• The success of the RRR Network Mentor Program relies on the quality of thoughtful insights provided by the Mentors, and the quality of proactive questioning and response by the Mentees. RRR Network therefore acknowledges the importance of matching individuals appropriately and as such, endeavours to lever the benefits of the Mentor Program through carefully choosing the Mentor and Mentee partners.
• Every effort will be made to accommodate your first choice, and your priority order of selection will be kept completely confidential. The relationship between a Mentor and a Mentee is left to their own appreciation. Should any of the parties feel dissatisfied with the other for any reason whatsoever, relations may be discontinued and subsequently notified to RRR Network who may assign upon request an alternative Mentor/Mentee.